March 2021 Update: Hi Readers, we have been told by many of you that the iOS process explained here is no longer working after update 1.3.0. We have tried but we are not able to find anything for now which will enable 60FPS in iOS. As soon as we do, we will update the article but for now the iOS method is not working.
If you have played the Chinese version of PUBG Mobile, you may have noticed that the performance is much better than the English version. Now, if you are in love with this performance and don’t want to go back, we have a trick for you to get the same performance on the English version.
How to get 60fps on PUBG Mobile for Android
- First of all, you have to load the English version of the game and stop when prompted for login in the lobby area.
- Now, look for “Repair” option and tap on it, you will be taken to the home screen of the device.
- Open the game once again but this time you have to log in and you can do that either by using Facebook or a guest selection. Graphics must be set to ANYTHING ELSE. After that quit the game.
- Once again, load the game and log in but this time let the game load as usual and then quit it again.
- Download a preferred compressed file from the links given below:
- Once you have downloaded the file of your choice, uncompress it and you will find a file “ShadowTrackerExtra”. You will have to use your root access file manager and then you just have to move this file to this location “Android/data/com.tencent.ig/files/UE4Game” and if it asks, overwrite the file already in that folder with this one.
- Note: Just as a precaution, make a copy of the original file as a backup.
- Finally, close the file manager and load the game again.
You will feel the difference in performance. If you are unable to change graphics settings of the game, it means you did all the steps right. Please remember, not to change any graphics-related settings in the game.
Also read, How to identify Bots in PUBG Mobile
How to get 60fps on PUBG Mobile for iOS
- Before doing anything, make sure to get an iTunes backup of your device.
- You will be needing iMazing software which can be downloaded from their site. After the backup is complete, install this and open up the software, make sure iTunes is closed.
- iMazing will detect your device and will ask for backup once again. Let it do the backup as well and after that select the Apps button.
- After it has fetched all the apps installed on your device, select PUBG mobile, right click on it and select Extract App > Extract from the current backup. The destination for extraction should be the desktop of your PC.
- Now, on the desktop, rename the file in a way that it has .zip extension. Open the file after that and navigate to Container > Documents > ShadowTrackerExtra > Saved > Config >IOS. There will be a file called “UserCustom.ini”. You have to replace it with this one.
- Now, back to the desktop, rename the file to the old name so that it has .imazingapp extension.
- Drag the .imazingapp file to iMazing App window and when prompted click on Continue.
- A new screen will appear informing you about the installation of PUBG Mobile. Once done, it will reboot your device. After it reboots, unplug the device and load the game.
To verify if it worked, go to the graphics section of the game and if you see a blank frames-per-second field, you did it!
Related Posts & Guides:
- Your Guide to Winning: The Best PUBG Controllers
- Unblock PUBG in Pakistan
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1
- How To Enter DFU Mode On iPhone 11, Pro or Max