Simple Way To Edit Photos
To add some filters, crop your photos, and more on your Android device.
But before you get started
First, download and install the Google Photos app.
If You Want To Adjust, Crop, Or Rotate A Photo
- First off, open the Google Photos application on your Android device.
- Then open the photo you want to edit.
- And Press Edit .
- In order to add or adjust a filter, Press Photo filters . Press and apply a filter, press again to adjust.
- In order to manually change lighting, color, or add effects, Press Edit . And for more options, press the Down arrow
- In order to crop or rotate, press Crop & rotate . To crop the photo, press and drag the edges.
HINT: While editing the photo, touch and hold the photo in order to compare your edits to the original.
- Once you’re done, press Save, at the top right.
Though your edits are applied to the photo, but you can always undo them at any time.
Suppose if your photos are not backed up, edits will be saved on your device as a separate photo.
To Change Date & Time Stamps
To change a photo or video’s date and time stamps, open photos.google.com, and tap Computer above to follow the steps.
Date and time stamps for a particular photo or video can only be changed using a computer. Once you change the date and time of that photo, the edited date and time will show in Google Photos. However, if the photo or video is shared to other apps or download it, it may show the original date and time.
In case You Wish To Undo Edits
- Firstly, open the Google Photos application on your Android device.
- Then, open the photo with edits you want to remove.
- Press Edit More Undo edits.
- Press Save when you’re finally done.