According to a report from GameRant, the user leaked these details:
- “Largest map in Call of Duty history, but lots of focus on verticality. As seen in the teaser, the map features pieces of iconic maps from previous games. Nuketown is located in the middle of the map as an island, surrounded by water, set after the nuke is dropped. The layout and theme of Nuketown in Blackout is similar to that of Nuketown Zombies from Black Ops 2.
- “Aiming for at very least 50 players, currently testing 64 players right now with plans to increase if possible.
- “Health is 150HP, replenished via scavengable Medical Kits. Equipping scavenged Armor allows the player to take 1 extra shot, Armor Piercing Rounds will counter the effect of Armor.
- “Limited Inventory slots, increased space via scavenged Backpacks.
- “Weapon loot has rarity, depending on the rarity your weapon will have different attachments (Higher Rarity = Better/More Attachments). *Subject to change, there are currently talks about attachments being scavenged rather than rarity-dependent.
- “Consumable abilities such as the Multiplayer Specialist Abilities. For example, Torque’s Portable Barricade with 1x use, Ruin’s Grapple Hook with limited uses, and Nomad’s Dog which can be commanded to follow the player or guard an area.
- “Equipment such as the Recon RC, an RC-XD without explosives, can be scavenged and give the player an advantage. Currently, a Monkey Bomb equipment which doesn’t explode can be found, likely a placeholder for a Decoy Grenade.
- “Land, air, and sea vehicles as seen in the teaser. The ATV is the only fully-functioning vehicle in the current build.
- “The Storm/Gas mechanic is currently a simple visible wall that closes in on the map.
- “While players simply parachute into the map. *Subject to change, talks of moving to a spawn-in system similar to Call of Duty: Online are happening.”
It’s important to note that the information has yet to be confirmed by either Activision or Treyarch, meaning the leaks could be completely fabricated.